HCPCS Coding: E2615
- Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine.
- This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient’s natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back.
- Equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back.
- Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user’s body.
- Patent Pending
Mobility Management Best Picks award winner 2016
- Designed to effortlessly adjust, the Boa® closure system brings comfort and support to the lower and upper thoracic regions.
- With the Boa® reel and cable system, equal and stable pressure distribution is accomplished in an “off the shelf” back design.
- The open back frame design gives the ability to off-load the pressure typically seen on spinal deformities through the back frame opening.
- BodiLink™ Head Support (E0955) and Hardware (E1028) are optional and available.
- Available head support attaches through the use of a bracket giving the necessary clearances to accommodate more aggressive deformities.
- Lateral trunk supports (E0956) are optional and available.
COMPASS 4 HARDWARE
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline.
- Requires only 1.5″ of space on each cane for mounting purposes.
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process.
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds.
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4″, 7/8″, and 1″ tubing.
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation.
- 1. Cane mount fits 5 different cane diameters. Shorter strap that comes standard fits 3/4”, 7/8” & 1” while longer strap provided (not pictured) fits 1 1/8” & 1 1/4”.
- 2. Slot lock nut system prevents unwanted rotation.
- 3. Single design allows for easy adjustment with minimal fasteners.
- 4. Single slot design uses very little space, allowing other hardware to mount.
- 5. Minimal fasteners, but strong design.
- 6. Track systems prevent rotation, allowing features to nest together for additional stability.
- 7. Combination of aluminum and steel for ultralight hardware.
- Quantum with TRU-Balance 3 Power Seating System (PMB-QUANTUM)
- Permobil with Corpus 3G Power Seating System (PMB-PERMOBIL)
- Quickie with 3.7 Power Seating System (PMB-QUICKIE)
- Rovi with Motion Concepts Power Seating System (PMB-ROVI)
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.