Permobil Acta-Relief LTS Back Cushion
Permobil Acta-Relief LTS Back Cushion Features
- Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine.
- This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient’s natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back.
- Equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back.
- Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user’s body.
- Lateral pads are constructed with moldable stainless steel and protective foam.
- Lateral pads have up to 6″ of width adjustment (3″ per side).
- Patent Pending
Mobility Management Best Picks award winner 2016
COMPASS 4 HARDWARE
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline.
- Requires only 1.5″ of space on each cane for mounting purposes.
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process.
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds.
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4″, 7/8″, and 1″ tubing.
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation.
- 1. Cane mount fits 5 different cane diameters. Shorter strap that comes standard fits 3/4”, 7/8” & 1” while longer strap provided (not pictured) fits 1 1/8” & 1 1/4”.
- 2. Slot lock nut system prevents unwanted rotation.
- 3. Single design allows for easy adjustment with minimal fasteners.
- 4. Single slot design uses very little space, allowing other hardware to mount.
- 5. Minimal fasteners, but strong design.
- 6. Track systems prevent rotation, allowing features to nest together for additional stability.
- 7. Combination of aluminum and steel for ultralight hardware.
- Quantum with TRU-Balance 3 Power Seating System (PMB-QUANTUM)
- Permobil with Corpus 3G Power Seating System (PMB-PERMOBIL)
- Quickie with 3.7 Power Seating System (PMB-QUICKIE)
- Rovi with Motion Concepts Power Seating System (PMB-ROVI)
HCPCS Coding: E2620
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.