Carex Adult Bed Rails for Elderly Assistance – Bed Hand Rails
The Bedside Rail is designed to allow the user to get in and out of bed safely and comfortably. This rail is tool-free, quick, convenient, and easy to assemble. Place the rail under the bed frame and adjust to fit. The bed rail for adults adjusts from 32″ to 44″ in height with legs reaching all the way to the floor for added support. The bed assist rail includes foam grip for comfort, underbed rail strap for added safety, and removable mesh pouch.
- Durably designed for optimal support. The bed support rail is designed to provide support when getting in and out of bed effectively. The bed guard rail is ideal for seniors, children, and disabled persons needing help getting in and out of bed.
- Functions as a bedside rail and safety handrail. The 2-in1 versatile design allows the bed frame rail to be a source of support and a fall prevention device. The under mattress bed rail keeps users from falling out of bed.
- Adjustable to fit most beds. The bed safety rail is height adjustable from 32″ to 44″. It fits twin, full, queen, and king-sized beds on both sides. The Carex Bed Rail features a safety strap that loops around the rail, connecting to the bed frame.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. The home bed rail for beds is an excellent solution for all ages and abilities. It works for toddlers prone to falling out of bed, an adult recovering from surgery, or anyone in need of extra help. The heavy-duty bed rail is a universal solution.
- Includes a removable mesh pouch for storage. The collapsible bedside rail includes a convenient mesh pouch to store personal items and accessories. It’s perfect for holding glasses, books, tissues, medical supplies, remotes, and more.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.