Carex Folding Knee Scooter / Knee Walker
The Carex Folding Knee Scooter / Knee Walker offers mobility for those suffering lower leg injuries and ailments. The foldable knee scooter can be quickly broken down for transportation and storage. The handlebars and seating area are height-adjustable. The high-quality knee scooter pad and solid supporting frame are made for long-term use.
- Perfect for anyone recovering from an injury or surgery. The medical knee scooter helps users stay mobile while assisting them to stay off their injured leg. Its comfort and ease of use make it the perfect scooter for leg injuries and surgery recovery.
- Acts as a crutch alternative. The Carex rolling knee walker is more comfortable, stable, and an easier method to get around than crutches. It’s easy to leave when not in use since it stands alone.
- Both the knee pad and handles are adjustable. Having the proper height is essential for comfort and safety. The knee pad can be adjusted from 22.5″ to 16″. The leg scooter’s handles can be adjusted from 40″ to 31.75″. Both features make the crutch scooter ideal for multiple heights.
- Folds up for storage and transportation. The foldable knee scooter quickly folds for storage in tight spaces such as car trunks.
- Features large 7.5″ rubber wheels. The all-terrain knee walker uses large rubber wheels for smooth rolling. Its tight turning radius gives the user easy maneuverability in tight spaces such as hallways and in small offices.
- Hand brakes offer safety and control. Soft hand brakes make the knee walker scooter easy to control and stop when needed. Users can roll quickly and stop the mobility knee scooter on a dime.
- Thick padded scooter knee pad for comfort. The knee roller scooter features a thick and durable knee pad for long-term everyday use. Its soft memory foam helps keep the user comfortable all day.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The all-terrain knee scooter is comprised of a durable, lightweight aluminum frame to withstand heavy use. Ideal for anyone in need of a heavy-duty knee scooter that will last.
|Dimensions||16″ W x 31″ L|
|Kneepad Dimensions||6″ W x 14″ L|
|Kneepad to Floor Height||17″ – 23″|
|Package Dimensions||24″ x 12″ x 14″|
|Handle Height Adjustment||32″ – 41.75″|
|Shipping Weight||27.2 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years frame; 1 year seat and brakes|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.