Carex Trio Rolling Walker
Maintain your active lifestyle in comfort with the Carex Trio Rolling Walker. Its unique slim design allows you to move around easily, indoors and out. It comes equipped with locking hand brakes for safety, as well as a large carry bag to store personal items. This rolling walker is lightweight and folds quickly for convenient storage in the trunk or behind the car seat. Quick tool free assembly.
- Lightweight three wheeled walker easily maneuvers in tight spaces
- Collapses quickly for storage and transport
- Large storage bag with pockets for ID card & cellphone
- Height adjustable handles
- 7.5″ wheels with locking brakes
- Lightweight, three-wheeled walker easily maneuvers in tight spaces. The unique three-wheel design enables the folding walker to move around in tight spaces and make tight turns easily.
- Collapses quickly for storage and transport. The folding rollator makes storage in compact spaces such as car trunks easy and convenient. It’s easy to fold for quick storage with no struggle.
- Storage bag for personal items. Take your personal items with you by storing them in the mobility aids storage bag. Easily store your phone, books, purse, and more.
- Height-adjustable handles. Easily adjust the rollators handle height with just the push of a button. The height can be adjusted 31.75″ to 38″.
- A 10 lbs lightweight rollator. At just 10 pounds, getting around with this mobility walker is comfortable. Its lightweight means you won’t ever get tired using it or struggle to store it.
- 7-inch wheels with locking brakes. The aluminum folding walker sports 7″ wheels to make getting around on multiple surfaces easier. Its locking brakes means you can leave it anywhere without it rolling away.
- Durable design for continuous use. Its high-grade aluminum construction means it can be used over and over again without braking. The 250 lbs weight capacity lets the user rely on the heavy-duty rollator without worry.
Trust in Carex for all your mobility aid needs. For over 35 years, we’ve been the leader in mobility aids, including rolling walkers. Our wide selection, satisfaction guarantee, and product warranty mean you’re well covered with your mobility aid purchase. All of our products are designed to improve, enable, and keep our customers independent. If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right.
|Package Weight:||15.4 lbs|
|Product Weight:||10 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Product Dims (h x w x d):||31.75″ – 38.00″ x 25.5″ x 22″|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.