Drive Medical 4 Wheel Rollator Duet
Drive Medical 4 Wheel Rollator Duet Features
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit
- An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- To use as a transport chair, the Duet has locking flip-up armrests and a flip-down footrest to aid the user
- A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a Velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- The tool-free two position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or transport chair mode
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Application||4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Width||25-1/2 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||26 Inch Depth|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Handle Height||31-1/2 to 37 Inch Handle Height|
|Seat Height||21 Inch Seat Height|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||8 Inch Casters|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.