Drive Medical Nitro Black Tall Height 4 Wheel Rollator
Drive Medical Nitro Black Tall Height 4 Wheel Rollator Features
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Large 10 inch front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Seat is durable and comfortable
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
|Application||4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Depth||27-3/4 Inch Base Depth|
|Base Width||23 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||8-1/2 Inch Depth|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Handle Height||36 to 41 Inch Handle Height|
|Seat Height||23-1/2 Inch Seat Height|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||10 Inch Casters|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.