FreeRider FR1 Terrain Scooter
POWER + PERFORMANCE
The impressive FR 1 is matched with a sporty appearance and reliable performance to express the spirit of a SuperSport Car.
The double wishbone suspension system offers a number of advantages over other suspension systems, including improved handling, stability, comfort, traction, alignment, and tunability.
Longer rear swing arm advantage..
- Better Stability: A longer A-arm suspension system offers better stability by increasing the distance between the pivot points of the A-arms. This increased distance helps to reduce the lateral movement of the suspension system and keep the wheels more upright, which can improve handling and reduce body roll during cornering.
- Improved Suspension Travel: A longer A-arm suspension system offers increased suspension travel, which can help to absorb larger bumps and rough terrain more effectively. This improves overall ride comfort and reduce the risk of bottoming out.
- Enhanced Traction: A longer A-arm suspension system improves traction by keeping the tires in better contact with the road surface. The longer arms will help to maintain better tire alignment and contact patch during acceleration, braking, and cornering, which can improve overall grip and handling.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: A longer A-arm suspension system reduces wear and tear on the suspension components and tires by spreading out the load more evenly across the suspension system. This helps to extend the lifespan of the suspension system and reduce the frequency of maintenance and replacement.
Overall, a Longer rear swing arm suspension system offers several advantages over a standard length rear swing arm suspension, including improved stability, suspension travel, traction, reduced wear and tear, and better tuning capabilities.
- Up to 400lbs
- 76″ Turning Radius
- 6.4″ Ground Clearance
- Up to 40 Miles Range with [79A]
- 13″ Front and rear tires
- Adjustable swivel captain seat
- Delta Steering
- LCD Digital Dashboard
- Full length heavy-duty armrests
- 3 Height Positions
- Front and Rear Supsenion
- Regenerative Breaking System
- 50AGM battery, 79AH Optional
- 24 V8A, 100-240V Offboard charger
- USB Ports on tiller, baskets & Mirrors
Note: Range varies with weight, terrain, temperature, battery condition etc. and is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Your battery will require a period of “breaking in” before they will reach their optimum capacity (up to 20 charge, discharge cycles can be expected) before full range is experienced.
|Seat:||Adjustable swivel captain seat|
|Battery:||50Ah, 79Ah Battery|
|Range:||Up to 40 Miles 79Ah|
|Tires:||13″ Front and rear tires|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.
You may also like…
Optional Accessories …