HCPCS Coding: E2613/E2614
- Patented moldable aluminum stays conform to and support the user’s back.
- High resiliency foam comfortably contours to user’s back for comfort and support.
- All models recline up to 30 degrees (must use anti-tip bars when reclined).
- Fully adjustable for angle and height, with 2″ of depth adjustment.
- Quick and easy installation, replaces current backrest.
- 450 lb. weight capacity. (Wheelchair must have anti-tip bars).
- Comes in six different styles: Incrediback, Incrediback Rigid Back, Incrediback Deep Back, Incrediback Tall Back, Incrediback Rigid Tall Back, and Incrediback Deep Tall Back.
COLLAPSIBLE BACK FOR FOLDING WHEELCHAIR
- Installation is made easy with a durable strapping system.
- The IncrediBack Moldable and IncrediBack Moldable Tall fold with the chair for easy storage and transportation.
The Incrediack features a patented custom moldable center section:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed – molded – replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
Designed for pressure relief and comfort. Solace is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial, and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.