Invacare CS3 Bed
The Carroll CS Series Invacare CS3 Bed was developed with safety in mind for those who require a bed that is stable throughout the travel range and mobile in the lowest position only.
• Tool-less assembly fast connect system allows for faster setup and easier alterations
• Mobility-on-demand. The CS3 features the Maxi-Lock floor lock system, securing the bed to the floor in all elevated positions. Mobility is enabled in the low position
• Ergonomic Hand Pendant – Waterproof and durable hand pendant design fits comfortably in the users hand
• Dual Pendant Connections – Pendant connects to either side of the bed, providing customized conveniece for the user. Pendant cords are attached to the frame and will not interfere with lifts or tables
• Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
• Made in the USA
|Bed Setting||Long-Term Care|
|Product Weight||190 lb.|
|Size Width||36, 42 Inches|
|Sleep Surface||36″W x 80″L, 42″W x 80″L|
|Type||Long-Term Care Bed|
10 Years Frame 5 Years Mechanical 3 Years Electrical
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.