Invacare microAIR MA500 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
• 2-in-1 alternating pressure cycles help ensure protection for those with low to medium risk
• 8 Adjustable comfort settings depending on the patient’s therapy requirement
• Cycle time of 10 minutes
• Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure while mattress is connected to the compressor pump
• Natural heel slope is designed to decrease pressure in the vulnerable heel area
• Soft nylon urethane backed cells are designed to provide easy cleaning and help minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
• Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover is designed to provide low shear, friction and moisture protection
• Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with patient movement
• Compressor (pump) includes audio and visual alarms
|Accessories||microAIR- Mattress Only|
|Size Depth||8 Inches|
|Size Width||36 Inches|
|Therapy Type||Alternating Pressure
Low Air Loss
Natural Heel Slope
|Warranty||1 Year (Cover/Mattress) 1 Year (Power Unit)|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please Note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.