Invacare microAIR MA800 42″W x 84″L Mattress
- This item number represents the 42″ Wide and 84″ Long MATTRESS ONLY.
• True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
• Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time
• 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
• HeelSense™ Technology can help provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in the vulnerable heel area
• 60 second pulsation feature can help promote blood flow to tissues by continually relieving surface pressure every 60 seconds to 70% of the comfort setting
• Auto Firm Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
• Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
• Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
• Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
• Customizable cycle times from 3-95 minutes shown in digital readout on power unit to meet varying resident needs
• Foam base helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
• Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
• External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
|Accessories||microAIR- Mattress Only|
|Size Depth||10 Inches|
|Size Width||42 Inches|
|Therapy Type||Alternating Pressure|
True Low Air Loss
|Warranty||1 Year (Cover/Mattress) 1 Year (Power Unit)|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.