Joerns BioClinic Bariatric Mattresses
Joerns BioClinic Bariatric Mattresses® Series
Portfolio of foam mattresses for pressure ulcer prevention
Since 1976, BioClinic has been a leader in the design of innovative quality mattresses, overlays and positioners for patients in all care settings. Carefully engineered and tested, BioClinic products are designed to redistribute pressure and reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. We manufacture our support surfaces with medical grade foam in either a single or multi-ply design utilizing computer-guided, precision-cut production methods. BioClinic support surfaces provide you with quality, comfort, safety and excellent pressure redistribution to assist you in achieving optimal clinical outcomes.
- Recommended for prevention and treatment of up to Stage II pressure ulcers.
- Layers: The core mattress layers provide support and the top layers enhance comfort, provide envelopment and redistribute pressure
- Precision Die Cuts: Protects areas of the patient’s body that are most prone to pressure ulcers by pulling heat away from the patient, redistributing pressure, and reducing friction and shearing forces to enhance patient comfort and protect the patient’s skin
- Sidewalls: Aids in fall prevention by providing added security for the patient when side rails are not used. Incorporated cut-outs enable ingress and egress
- Perimeter: Enhances compliance with FDA Entrapment Guidelines, reduces fall risk and increases the life cycle of the mattress
- Articulation Cuts: Base cuts in the bottom of the foam allow the mattress to move in harmony with the bed frame, reducing friction and shear on patient skin and increasing product life
- Heel Support: A gentle tapering of the mattress in the lower leg or calf section down to the heel, redistributes pressure to the more tolerant calf area to protect the delicate heels
- Length options: 76″, 80″, 84″
- Width options: 35″, 36″, 39″, 42″
- Weight capacity 250 – 450 lb depending on configuration
- Mattress weight average 23 lb depending on configuration
- Regulatory compliance TB 117-2013, TB 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
- Low friction, low shear nylon cover
- Fluid proof and stain resistant
- Antimicrobial treated
- High density foam maintains mattress integrity
- Multi-layered design provides optimal pressure redistribution
- Fire Barrier
- 48″ X 80″ X 7″
- 800 lbs. weight capacity
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.