Joerns Care 100 Bed
Joerns Care 100 Bed Four DC motor electric bed, grid mattress deck, 80″ length only
Offers value and function without compromising safety
The Care 100 adjustable-height low beds are the best low beds for the price on the market today. Our newest Care bed model offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring our tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdy structure for resident safety.
- Travel range of 8 ¾” to 26″
- Available with roll-in-low or roll-at-any-height mobility
- Standard functionality hand pendant a no charge feature
- CareWide width extension available; increases bed width 39″ or 42″
- Ergonomic and Intuitive User Controls
- Safe Working Load: 450 lbs.
- Tubular Steel design provides sturdier structure for resident safety
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Three-section sleep surface offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Staff control is ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed (optional)
- Overall H length 83½”
- Standard overall HF length 85½”
- Width 35″
- Low height 8¾”
- High height 26″
- Underbed clearance 18″
- Safe working load 450 lb
- Product weight 165 lb
- Meets safety standards
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.