Joerns DermaFloat LAL Therapy Pad: 42″ x 80″, Non-Zippered
42″ x 80″, Non-Zippered Therapy Pad Only
Combination low air loss with pulsation for advanced wound healing
The DermaFloat LAL is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation. Low air loss therapy has been demonstrated to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers as well as being a valuable aid in the treatment of pressure ulcers. The pulsation feature may provide additional resident comfort and enhance the lymphatic system. The DermaFloat LAL is designed as a mattress replacement system for residents weighing up to 500 lb.
- Pressure redistribution: Stage I – IV Pressure Ulcers, Moisture Management Required, Rehabilitation, Burns, Neurology, Dermatology, Amputations
- Pain Management: AIDS, Arthritis, Oncology
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- Twenty individual cells help to evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- 2″ lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- 42″ wide mattress enhances resident comfort and allows caregiver extra room to provide necessary procedures
- Three operation modes: Autofirm, Therapy and Pulsate
- CPR quick deflation
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Three Operation Modes: Autofirm, Therapy, and Pulsate
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.