The Hoyer Presence lift has been engineered and designed to handle almost any resident-handling task. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays lifting activity as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Presence in top shape! Along with the Stature lift, the Presence can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces. The 500 lb safe working load and greater spatial area make this lift a perfect fit for larger residents. The Presence comes standard with a powered base and is available with a scale option.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Presence to get closer to the resident
- Low Leg Option Kit for the Hoyer Presence lift is designed to fit under beds, stretchers, and other furnishings with low clearance
- Safe working load 500 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 75.2″
- Legs open inside dimension 40.1″
- Legs closed outside dimension 26.4″
- Overall height of legs 4.7″
- Overall height of legs 2.4″ w/ low leg option
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.