Joerns P.R.O. Matt Plus Mattress Replacement Zipper Covers (ONLY)
Convertible air foam mattress designed for pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
The P.R.O. Matt Plus is a non-powered mattress replacement system featuring our Pressure Redistribution Optimization (P.R.O.) Technology. With the addition of an optional control unit, the mattress provides powered immersion or alternating pressure therapy, allowing facilities to use one mattress for both pressure ulcer prevention and treatment.
The unique P.R.O. Technology design requires no adjustments or manual inflation. The mattress features a sophisticated internal hosing and valve system that is invisible to the caregiver and patient, but enables the surface to automatically adjust to each patient’s weight and body profile.
- P.R.O. Matt Plus is a reactive surface that allows the provision of optimal interface pressures through controlled air cell inflation for at-risk patients in the prevention and treatment of Stage I and II pressure ulcers, and treatment of uncomplicated Stage III and IV ulcers in patients with multiple turning surfaces. For Stage III and/or Stage IV treatment, care staff should be able to position the patient off of the pressure wound in at least two positions.
- Through the addition of the optional pump, the P.R.O. Matt Plus becomes an active surface with alternating pressure that adds the benefit of cyclic offloading for advanced treatment of uncomplicated Stage III or IV pressure ulcers for patients where such therapy may improve pressure redistribution and circulation. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
- Four-zoned system (head, shoulder, torso and foot) inner air core automatically adjusts to each patient’s body profile and weight
- P.R.O. Technology valve maintains optimal air pressures in each therapy zone for superior pressure redistribution regardless of patient weight and profile
- 1″ viscoelastic topper enhances pressure redistribution and patient comfort
- Optional raised perimeter available
- Surrounding firm perimeter provides stability during patient care and contributes to patient safety by eliminating gaps between frames and siderails
- Therapy pad with these unique qualities:
- Fluid proof and stain resistant
- Low friction and low shear surface
- Zippered construction
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.
You may also like…
Optional Accessories …
Joerns P.R.O. Matt Plus Mattress System with Control Unit & Cover$1,566.59 – $1,821.39 Select options Quick View