The PrevaMatt® series has undergone a complete transformation leveraging greener methods in foam manufacturing to create a
portfolio of mattresses designed for comfort, safety, and durability all while providing pressure ulcer prevention. The expanded portfolio gives healthcare providers a range of options to improve outcomes, reduce risks to both the caregiver and patient, and meet financial objectives.
- Improve Clinical Outcomes: Excellent pressure redistribution aids in wound prevention
- Reduce Risk of Injury: Standard safety features reduce fall risk and promote mobility
- Enhance Economics: Broad and diverse portfolio designed for quality and durability
- Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF™) process provides greatest consistency and highest quality mattress
- Open cell memory foam technology allows greater air flow resulting in more breathability and a cooler, drier patient experience
- Firm perimeter provides edge of bed stability and aids ingress and egress
- Optional raised perimeter aids in fall prevention and reduces risk of entrapment
- Guaranteed to meet the guidelines set forth in the Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment when used with Joerns bed frame
- Length options: 76″, 80″, 84″
- Width options: 35″, 36″, 39″, 42″
- Weight capacity 500 lb (Basic – 300 lb)
- Mattress weight average 23 lb depending on configuration
- Regulatory compliance TB 117-2013, TB 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.