Joerns UltraCare XT Bed with 7″ to 30″ height range (Foot End Mattress Side Stops Included)
- XTRIL80GRA – 35″ x 80″, 3-Prong Ground Plug, Advanced User Controls, Roll in Low Only, 500 lb. SWL
- XTULHF80GRA – UCXT Frame – 35″ x 80″, 3-Prong Ground Plug, Advanced User Controls, UltraLock (Roll at any Height), 500 lb. SWL
One bed. A total solution.
The evolutionary UltraCare XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. Through a remarkable combination of performance, function and style, the UltraCare XT can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. Upgrade to suit your facility’s needs. Choose options such as SafeLight, UltraLock and UltraWide or experience other great features to customize your UltraCare XT bed.
- Travel range of 7″ to 30″
- Roll at any height capability with the UltraLock™ option
- Standard with QuickCare that increases staff efficiency
- Ergonomic and Intuitive User Controls
- Comfort Width Extension
- Residential Aesthetics with Optional Residential Trim Kit
- Safe Working Load: 500 lbs.
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- AdvanceCare positioning offered as a standard feature with integrated pendant connections on both sides of mattress support platform
- Optional Staff Control offers advanced clinical control, safety lockouts and ergonomic functionality
- Extendable four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- UltraLock is available at the foot end or both the head and foot to maximize security or mobility at any height
- Bed length 80″
- Bed width 35″ or 42″ with UltraWide kit
- Bed weight 220 lb
- Bed weight capacity 500 lb
- Operating capacity 500 lb
- Underbed clearance 23¾”
- Sleep surface travel range 7″ to 30″
- Max. back angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. knee angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Max. knee to leg angle 45 degrees
- Safety standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.2.52
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.