The Karman Ergonomic Lightweight Wheelchair S-Ergo 105 is equipped with the unique S-Ergo (intelligent S-shaped ergonomic seating) and has launched successfully in the world market.
In addition to the S-Ergo system, S-ergo 105 also has new stylish oval-shaped tubes, which creates more streamlined appearance and enhances the strength of the structure. This unique model Karman Ergonomic Lightweight Wheelchair features a fixed footrest, allowing for a more rigid feel when propelling.
- Weighs only 27 lbs. (w/ footrests)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Fixed armrest w/ wider concave armpads
- Fixed Footrests with Leg strap for Calf and Heel support
- Backrest Pouch attached to the upholstery
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane front caster
- 24” x 1 3/8″ flat free polyurethane tires, high tread, flat free wheels
- Seat width: 16″X17″ or 18″x17″
- Gray Colored 1/4″ Aegis Anti-Bacterial Cushions (machine washable)
- Folding backrest / folding seat for easy traveling
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Upholstery/Seat Sling: Black breathable mesh seat and back AEIGIS®
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
|DIMENSIONS||39 × 13 × 31 in|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||25.1 lbs – 35 lbs|
|SEAT SIZE||16″ Seat, 18″ Seat|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||27 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||38.5″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.