Karman Stand-Up Power Wheelchair XO-202 model is a Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature that offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone. RATED 4.6 STARS ON WHEELCHAIR INSTITUTE
The Karman XO-202 Electric Standing Wheelchair is a top of the line, cutting edge electric wheelchair that can do it all, offered by a legend in the industry. Recommended for anyone who needs a full-featured electric wheelchair that also offers stand-up capabilities”¦provided that you can afford it. Do you suffer from a mobility issue serious enough that you need assistance standing up? Have you been looking for a robust, full-featured electric wheelchair that can do everything, including providing you with automated aid to get your feet under you?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then you’re going to love our detailed review of the Karman XO-202 wheelchair. This is an utterly fantastic mobility device that can do it all. It’s cutting-edge technology that took top honors in our recent roundup review of the best wheelchairs for seniors.
Adjustability & Comfort
Regarding adjustability, you’ll find a lot to like here. A great many chairs on the market today offer one or two adjustment options, typically where the height of the armrests and the length of the footrests are concerned.
That’s not at all the case where the Karman XO-202 wheelchair is concerned. Pretty much everything is adjustable. As mentioned above, you can order the chair with one of three different seat depths and two different seat width options.
It doesn’t stop there though; you can also adjust:
- The height of the backrest
- Both the height and the angle of the footrest
- And the height of the armrests
Basically, there are enough fine-tuning options on offer here that you can customize the chair to be a perfect fit for you.
Comfort-wise, you’ll also find a lot to like. The Karman Stand-Up Power Wheelchair offers surprisingly comfortable memory foam padding in both the seat and the seatback. Few wheelchairs are genuinely comfy for long-duration sitting, but this is one of them. It’s not a great chair for napping, and it’s still not as comfortable as an overstuffed recliner, but you’ll have no problems sitting in it for most of the day if you need to.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3″ Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8″ Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″³ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
- Battery- 12V/36AH (2 pieces)
- Seat width- 18.”
- Seat Depth- 18″, 19″, 20″
- Seat Height- 20-1/2″
- Back Height- 16 to 19″
- Overall Height- 40″
- Overall Length- 40″
- Maximum Speed- 5 mph
- Range per charge- 25 miles
- Legrest Type: Fixed
- Product Weight: 50 lbs or more
- Armrest Type: Flip Back
- Seat Size: 16″ Seat, 18″ Seat
- Warranty on Frame: Three Year Limited
- Warranty on Wearable Parts: One Year Limited
- Warranty on Batteries: One Year Limited