Liberty X Cushion with Glidewear
Liberty X Cushion with Glidewear DESCRIPTION
Adjustable Skin Protection
- The main cushion component is designed with a completely sealed PVC liner containing a front and rear chamber. The cushion liner holds Comfort Cellsâ„¢ coated in a silicone lubricant giving them a slow moving yet fluid like motion when conforming to the user.
- The liner allows excess air to escape when a user sits taking on their fitted shape. It will then retain this form until reforming is needed.
- A foam base is installed separately under the main cushion component to provide additional femoral support and trochanter loading to the main Vicair ® insert.
- A separate cover made of Comfort-Tekâ„¢ material covers the foam base giving it superior incontinence protection and infection control. Foam must be removed while laundering cover.
HCPCS Coding: E2622/E2623
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
BE SEEN, BE SAFE
Comfort Company backrests and cushions feature reflective piping to ensure we are doing our part to promote safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions. Make sure you are visible
Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Stretch AirTM provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.