McKesson Dual Axle Bariatric Wheelchair – 24″ Seat
Bariatric Wheelchair McKesson Dual Axle Desk Length Arm Removable Padded Arm Style Swing-Away Elevating Legrest Black Upholstery 24 Inch Seat Width 450 lbs. Weight Capacity
- McKesson Heavy-Duty 24-Inch Dual Axle Bariatric Wheelchair with Swing-away Elevating Leg rests and Detachable Desk Arms
- Increased height, width and durable steel construction yields heavy-duty chair ideal for bariatric use
- Carbon steel frame with a triple-coated chrome finish provides for an attractive, chip-proof finish
- Features an overall width of 32 inches
- Double embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- 8 Inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Push to lock wheel breaks for added security
- Swing-away footrests with elevating capabilities are equipped with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Dual axle provides an easy transition to hemi-level seat height allows users to independently propel the wheelchair with their feet
- Molded handles for attendant’s comfort and secure grip
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- WARNING: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Arm Style||Removable Padded Arm Style|
|Arm Type||Desk Length Arm|
|Back Height||18 Inch Back Height|
|Back Width||24 Inch Back Width|
|Footrest or Legrest Type||Swing-Away Elevating Legrest|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel Frame with Chrome Finish|
|Handle Type||Hand Grips|
|Product Weight||58 lbs. Product Weight|
|Seat Depth||18 Inch Seat Depth|
|Seat Height||17-1/2 to 19-1/2 Inch Seat Height|
|Seat Material||Double Embossed Vinyl Seat|
|Seat Width||24 Inch Seat Width|
|Tire Type||Urethane / Rubber Tires|
|Upholstery Color||Black Upholstery|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||Composite Wheel|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.