McKesson Electric Patient Lift
Patient Lift McKesson 450 lbs. Weight Capacity Battery Powered
- McKesson Battery-Powered Patient Lift
- Designed to allow attendant to ergonomically transfer a patient from one resting position to another
- Heavy-gauge construction and 6-point cradle design provides maximum strength to raise and lower individuals weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles
- Foldable mast and base for easy storage and transportation and use when limited space is available
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button allows attendant to switch to manual mode to ensure safe repositioning
- Removable, rechargeable battery allows AC plug-in and charging station capabilities
- Audible warning notifies when battery power falls below 50%
- Dual casters and a wide base enhance stability
- Ideal for homecare use
- Includes external charger and wall-mount bracket for charging station
- For use with 2- or 4-point slings (sold separately)
- Packaged: Each
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Connection Type||4 or 6 Point|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Operating Mechanism||Battery Powered|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.