Reclining Wheelchair McKesson Desk Length Arm Removable Padded Arm Style Swing-Away Elevating Legrest Black Upholstery 18 Inch Seat Width 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- McKesson Reclining Wheelchair with 18″ Seat and Detachable Desk Arms
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Carbon steel frame with a textured, silver-vein finish for enhanced visual appeal and ease of maintenance
- Nylon upholstery is lightweight, and breathable for the user’s lasting comfort
- Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- 8 Inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces
- Designed with wheels set back on frame and rear anti-tippers to prevent toppling
- Push to lock wheel brakes for added security
- Arms are detachable to accommodate user preferences and allow easy transport, sized for convenient positioning at a table, padded for comfort and feature a support extension to maintain comfort and balance in the reclined position
- Swing-away footrests with elevating capabilities are equipped with metal footplates, calf pads and tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Includes headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- WARNING: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Arm Style||Removable Padded Arm Style|
|Arm Type||Desk Length Arm|
|Back Width||18 Inch Back Width|
|Footrest or Legrest Type||Swing-Away Elevating Legrest|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel Frame with Silver Vein Finish|
|Product Weight||60 lbs. Product Weight|
|Seat Depth||16 Inch Seat Depth|
|Seat Height||20-1/2 Inch Seat Height|
|Seat Material||Nylon Seat|
|Seat Width||18 Inch Seat Width|
|Tire Type||Urethane / Rubber Tires|
|Upholstery Color||Black Upholstery|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||Composite Mag Wheel|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.