McKesson Lightweight Transport Chair
Lightweight Transport Chair McKesson Steel Frame with Silver Vein Finish 250 lbs. Weight Capacity Fixed Height / Padded Arm Black Upholstery
- McKesson Lightweight Silver Vein Steel Transport Chair
- Durable steel construction with an attractive silver vein finish adds scratch resistance and supports up to 250 lbs.
- Black, nylon upholstery is breathable, comfortable, durable and easy-to-clean
- Full, fixed arms are padded for patient comfort
- Tool-free, swing-away footrests remove by releasing the lock, swinging outward and lifting off to accommodate user preferences
- Foldable back assists in transporting the patient to and from a seated position
- Seat belt buckles to enhance passenger safety
- Solid, 8-inch caster wheels with rear locks are maintenance-free and provide a smooth, stable ride over most surfaces and security in a parked position
- Features folding back and upholstery handles to conveniently collapse in simple two-step method to easily store or transport the lightweight 26 lb. chair
- Plastic, ergonomic handles for attendant’s comfort and grip
- Individually packaged for retail use
- Eligible for use with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) reimbursement
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application||Lightweight Transport Chair|
|Arm Style||Fixed Height / Padded Arm|
|Back Width||19 Inch Back Width|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame with Silver Vein Finish|
|Handle Type||Molded Hand Grips|
|Product Weight||26 lbs. Product Weight|
|Seat Depth||16 Inch Seat Depth|
|Seat Height||19 Inch Seat Height|
|Seat Material||Nylon Seat|
|Seat Width||19 Inch Seat Width|
|Securing Method||Seat Belt|
|Upholstery Color||Black Upholstery|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||8 Inch Casters|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.