McKesson Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator Folding Steel Frame
McKesson Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator Folding Steel Frame Features
- McKesson Heavy-Duty Bariatric Steel Rollator, Blue
- Exceptionally strong, blue steel frame construction safely supports bariatric users up to 400 lbs.
- Ergonomically-designed orthotic handles are easy-to-grip, reduce hand pressure and are adjustable to accommodate users’ height and preferences
- Self-threading knob allows easy, tool-free handle height adjustment
- Oversized padded seat and backrest are made of strong polyurethane material for durability, have a contoured design for ergonomic comfort, and provide cut and split resistance to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Hinged padded backrest can be folded up, down or removed.
- Special, deluxe loop-lock system, made of internal aluminum casting for easy-use and safety, operates like a bicycle hand brake to slow down or temporarily stop and easily lock into stationary position by pushing handle into down-position.
- Swiveling, 8-inch caster wheels with soft-grip tires are non-marking and add stability and control for indoor and outdoor use.
- Seat folds up to conveniently access the spacious vinyl carry pouch below the seat for transporting personal items with added privacy and security.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application||Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Depth||23 Inch Base Depth|
|Base Specifications||Loop Locks / Carry Pouch / Removable Backrest / Padded Seat|
|Base Width||19 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||13 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Handle Height||34 to 39 Inch Handle Height|
|Inside Grip Width||22 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Seat Height||22 Inch Seat Height|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.