McKesson Dual Axle Wheelchair Dual Axle Desk Length Arm Removable Padded Arm Style Swing-Away Elevating Legrest – 16 Inch Seat
McKesson Folding Manual Wheelchair Dual Axle Desk Length Arm Removable Padded Arm Style Swing-Away Elevating Legrest Black Upholstery 16 Inch Seat Width 250 lbs. Weight Capacity
- McKesson Folding Manual Wheelchair, Standard 16-inch Wheelchair with Swing-away Elevating Leg rests and Detachable Desk Arms
- Carbon steel frame with a textured, silver-vein finish for enhanced visual appeal and ease of maintenance
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
- 8 Inch front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Dual axle provides an easy transition to hemi-level seat height allows users to independently propel the wheelchair with their feet
- Push to lock wheel breaks for added security
- Padded desk arms detach to accommodate use and preferences and are sized to position comfortably at desk or table
- Swing-away footrests with elevating capabilities are equipped with plastic footplates and tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Carry pocket on the backrest provides an easy and safe way to transport personal items
- Moulded handles for attendant’s comfort and secure grip
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- WARNING: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Arm Style||Removable Padded Arm Style|
|Arm Type||Desk Length Arm|
|Back Height||16 Inch Back Height|
|Back Width||16 Inch Back Width|
|Footrest or Legrest Type||Swing-Away Elevating Legrest|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel Frame with Silver Vein Finish|
|Handle Type||Molded Hand Grips|
|Product Weight||40 lbs. Product Weight|
|Seat Depth||16 Inch Seat Depth|
|Seat Height||17-1/2 to 19-1/2 Inch Seat Height|
|Seat Material||Embossed Vinyl Seat|
|Seat Width||16 Inch Seat Width|
|Tire Type||Urethane / Rubber Tires|
|Upholstery Color||Black Upholstery|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||Composite Wheel|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.