McKesson Over-the-Head Protective Procedure Gown
McKesson Over-the-Head Protective Procedure Gown Features
- McKesson Over-the-Head Isolation Gowns
- Open-back design allows for increased airflow and comfort
- Easy-to-don/doff design features closed-loop neck allowing user to slip the gown over the head and tear off quickly and conveniently
- Long sleeves feature integrated thumb loops to maintain full protection from fluids and infectious material through the wrist and makes donning gloves easy
- Waist ties secure gown on user to maintain level 2 protection in critical zones
- Tested and classified as AAMI Level 2 in the critical zones per AAMI Standard PB70:2012
- Universal, light blue design to fit most users and implied procedural use for convenience
- Made from soft, fluid-resistant polyethylene to help ensure protection and comfort
- Designed to help protect healthcare professionals during medical procedures
- Not made with natural rubber latex to provide a hypoallergenic PPE solution
- Made in the USA
- Not intended to be used in a surgical setting or in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas
- Packaged: 75 Per Case
Over-the-Head Protective Procedure Gown McKesson One Size Fits Most Blue NonSterile AAMI Level 2 Disposable
|Application||Over-the-Head Protective Procedure Gown|
|Back Style||Open Back|
|Cuff Style||Thumb Loop|
|Fastening Type||Waist Tie|
|Protection Level||AAMI Level 2|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Sleeve Style||Long Sleeve|
|Type||Isolation / Fluid Resistant|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.