McKesson Procedure Mask Pleated Earloops Child Size Kid Design (Blue and Yellow Polka Dot) NonSterile ASTM Level 1 Pediatric
Pleated Earloops Child Size Kid Design (Blue and Yellow Polka Dot) NonSterile ASTM Level 1 Pediatric
- McKesson Kids Medical Face Mask – ASTM Level 1
- Intended to be worn by children ages 4-12 years old with appropriate adult supervision
- 140 (L) x 85 (W) mm body size (5.5 x 3.35 in)
- Meets ASTM F2100-19 Level 1 requirements
- Soft, lightweight material for cool comfort
- Constructed of a three-layer, nonwoven fabric featuring spunbond polypropylene on the inner and outer layers and a meltblown polypropylene middle layer
- Spunbond outerlayer material helps provide protection against fluids
- Comfortable knitted earloops for a custom fit on small faces
- Flat knitted earloops made of polyester and spandex materials stretch for custom fit and comfort (130 mm)
- Pleated style allows room to breathe comfortably for a wide range of users
- Formable nosepiece forms a snug seal and secures positioning for increased protection (100 mm)
- Fun, polka-dotted design pattern on mask and packaging helps kids feel more comfortable with the idea of wearing a face mask
- Recommended for use by children who are immuno-compromised, have flu-like symptoms, or are visiting hospital patients
- Bacterial filtration (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) greater than or equal to 95%
- Delta Differential Pressure: <4.0 mm H2O/cm²
- Fluid Resistance: 80 mmHg
- Flame Spread Class 1
- Nonsterile, disposable mask intended for convenient single use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
|BFE ≥ 95%
|Kid Design (Blue and Yellow Polka Dot)
|Delta Differential Pressure
|<4.0 mm H2O/cm2
|Particle Filtration Efficiency
|PFE ≥ 95%
|ASTM Level 1
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.