The Pilot Navigator takes moving up and down stairs to new heights whether they are multiple levels, curves, or intermediate landings. As every staircase is different, each custom-built Navigator is precisely fitted to that home’s need. Each track is 100% built to order utilizing a combination of advanced 3D tube bending technology and skillful craftmanship. Our system reduces the number of joints in the rail resulting in a stronger track and a smooth, comfortable ride. The Navigator HD features increased weight capacity of 350 lbs. and voice command technology.
Click for Curved Survey Form
- All curved sections are masterfully crafted in one piece for a smoother ride and easier turn
- Synchronous folding seat/footplate so there is no bending down to store footplate out of the way
- Easily installed and removed with sections perfectly fitted using our detailed photo survey system
- Four rail colors and four seat color options
- Twin rail design fits close to the wall to leave more room on the stairs
- Steep start option can leave as little as 11-inches at the lower landing when space is tight
- LED lighting on carriage to illuminate staircase
- Built-in safety features: 5 directional sensors, overtravel presentation, motor brake, 2-position swivel seat, key switch, armrest and seat positions sensors, retractable seat belt and an overspeed governor
- Equipped with battery test point, diagnostic display, and easy-access panels for fast, accurate services
- Navigator HD has the industry’s first Voice Command Alert which informs user when lift needs to be moved to the charging station
- Smooth, quiet operation with soft start/stop technology and two wall remotes
- Powerful 9Ah batteries last longer and the automatic sleep mode helps preserves battery for up to 20 days
Front view inches:
- A: External armrest width 22 to 26
- B: Internal armrest width 16 to 20
- C: Seat to footrest height 18.8
- D: Footrest to floor 3.5
Side view and top view inches:
- E: Seat depth 16.36
- F: Wall to inside of seat 4.6
- G: Wall to seat back 4.6
- H: Folded width 16.7
- I: Unfolded width 26.8
- J: Swivel radius 25.4
- Track intrusion: 6.1
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs. (350 lbs. with HD option)|
|Drive Method:||Rack & Pinon Incline Limits °0-52|
|Charger:||115-230V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Battery:||24VDC re-chargeable batteries|
|Internal Arm Rest Width:||16″-20″|
|Seat to Footplate Height:||18.8″|
|Remote Controls:||2 RF remotes included|
|Compliance Standards:||ASME A18.1/A17.5|
|Safety Sensors:||5 safety sensors as standard Safety Devices Overtravel prevention, motor brake, key switch, retractable seat belt, armrest and swivel seat safety switches, OSG|
|Warranty:||5 years on the motor gear box 2 years on components|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.