ProBasics 42-Inch Full Electric Bed
The ProBasics Bariatric Homecare Bed is a heavy-duty, full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 600 pounds. Designed with the bariatric patient in mind, the bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. The hand pendant features dynamic client positioning, allowing the consumer or caregiver to change the positioning of the head and foot sections as well as the bed height. Despite its size, bed setup within the home is easy – no special tools are needed.
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed.
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to setup.
- Motorized positioning of upper body and knees as well as height adjustment provides maximum comfort and versatility to patient and caregiver.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Hand control allows for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Two locking and two non-locking casters for secure positioning.
- No tools necessary for set up. Ships in three cartons.
- Emergency crank provided in the event of a power failure.
|Full Electric – 3 Motor|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.