ProBasics Aluminum Transport Chair with 12-Inch Wheels
The ProBasics Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12″ rear wheels has a lightweight aluminum frame and padded upholstery. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down for easy storage and transport. The companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during patient transfers and provide for added safety and control. The Aluminum Transport Chair comes complete with a seat belt, swing-away footrests with composite footplates and heel loops. Supports patient weights up to 300 lb.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (only 20 lb)
- 12″ rear wheels for better performance on uneven surfaces
- Companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Composite wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance-free
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included
- HCPCS Code: E1038*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||20 lbs.|
|Overall Length||27.5″, 39″|
|Rear Wheel Size||12″|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||One Year Limited|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.