ProBasics Bariatric Quad Cane, Small Base (Black)
ProBasics Bariatric Quad Cane, Small Base (Black) feature a unique four-point design which allows for greater weight-bearing and stability than a single-point cane. The handle rotates allowing for a proper fit with right or left hand use. Small and large base models available in black finish with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unique four-point design allows for greater weight bearing and stability than a single-point cane
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet enhance durability for long term use
- Small base design allows for easier maneuverability while the large base design provides more stability
- Handle rotates for left or right hand use
- Quad canes stand up on their own when not in use
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments with a locking, anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculpted grip reduces chance of slippage
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustments
- Bariatric model features a double-plated base for increased stability and support for patients up to 500 pounds
- HCPCS* Code: E0105
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.