The ProBasics High Performance Lightweight Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight extremely versatile wheelchair. With a built-in seat and upholstery extension combined with all of its other unique features that come standard, the ProBasics High Performance Lightweight Wheelchair easily adapts to any patient’s individual needs. It offers superior value and functionality for those looking for a high-performance rental product at a moderate price.
- Quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels for fast hemi-height adjustment
- Built-in seat rail and upholstery extension easily adjust seat depth from 16″ to 18″ without any additional upholstery
- Flip-back padded armrests are height adjustable from 10″ to 14″ to accommodate a seat cushion
- Adjustable height back and adjustable angle back from 5 – 20 degrees
- Comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Chart pocket on backrest for additional convenience
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite angle adjustable footplates for more relaxed foot positioning
- Elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Adjustable anti-tippers with push-pin flip-up wheels
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0004
K0195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)
K0040 (angle adjustment footplates)
E2201 (non-standard seat frame – 20″ chair only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||32 lbs. – 36 lbs.|
|Seat Width||16″ – 20″|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||17.5″, 19.5″|
|Overall Width||24.5″ – 28.5″|
|Axle Type||Quick Release|
|Armrest||Desk Length, Flip Back|
|Back Height||16″ – 18″|
|HCPCS||E0971 – K0195|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||One Year Limited|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.