Roscoe High Density Foam Floor Mat
Roscoe High Density Foam Floor Mat, Medical’s line of Accident Prevention products help protect against injury when used properly. Our floor mats help prevent injury to the patient in the event of accidental roll-off from the bed. Constructed from high-compression foam, the mats provide a firm support surface to be placed beside the bed to create a safer environment for the at-risk patient. Roscoe Bed Rail Pads protect against bumps and bruises that can occur when skin comes in contact with metal bed rails.
- Help reduce the possibility of impact-related injuries in the event of an accidental fall from the bed
- Size: 24″ x 66″ x 2″
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cover
- Made of two-inch high density, high compression polyurethane foam
- Flame retardant meets with California Technical Bulletin #117
- Two styles to choose from: One-Piece and Bi-Fold
- Folded sections are held together with hook & look fasteners
- One year warranty
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
• Help reduce the possibility of impact-related injuries in the event of an
accidental fall from the bed
• Easy-to-clean vinyl cover
• Made of two-inch high density, high compression polyurethane foam
• Encapsulated in a durable Masongard™ cover without zippers (7095 and
• Flame retardant meets with California Technical Bulletin #117
• Two styles to choose from: One-Piece and Bi-Fold
• Folded sections are held together with hook & look fasteners
• One year warranty