Stander Prime Safety Bed Handle
The Prime Bed Handle from Stander provides a solid assist handle to help transfer in and out of bed. With a weight capacity of 400 pounds, the Prime Bed Handle offers sturdy assistance and peace of mind without fear of falling. This low-profile bed rail comes with an organizer pouch and safety strap that attaches to the bed frame and prevents the bed rail from moving away from the bed.
- TRANSFER HANDLE: The ergonomic handle of the Prime Bed Handle helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT: The safety handle’s reinforced design is well suited to support up to 400 pounds making it an excellent bariatric option.
- REMOVABLE: Easily remove the handle from the base to allow for unobstructed access to the bed when caring for a loved one or changing linens.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Prime Bed Handle works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 6″ and 15″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Prime Bed handle helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- TRANSFER AWAY FROM BED: Easily transfer away from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Prime Bed Handle slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Length of Rail:||10.5″|
|Rail Height:||18.75″ from bottom of mattress|
|Base Dimensions:||19.5″ W x 28.5″ D|
|Fits Mattress Heights:||6″-15″|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.
You may also like…
Optional Accessories …
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, string given in /home/customer/www/topmedicalmobility.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mobimax/mobimax/functions.php on line 2693