Foldable Aluminum VIP-515-TP Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The Karman Foldable Lightweight Transport Chair Tilt-in-Space VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport mode (TP). This type of chair (Foldable Lightweight Transport Chair) redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting centre-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of an ultra lightweight T-6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Weighs only 34 lbs (without footrest)
- The Lightest Folding Tilt in Space In The Market T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting design shifts pressure and reduce bedsores
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Ergonomic Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Flip Back Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
|DIMENSIONS||31 × 15 × 31 in|
|SEAT SIZE||16″ Seat, 18″ Seat|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Armrest Height||9-11 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||18 inch. 16 inch. head sling|
|Overall Height||53 inch., 54 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||24 inch., 26 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||34 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ L x 31″ H x 15″ W|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.