Vive Health 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter for Adults
- 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter for Adults with a 5-year limited guarantee (See manual for details)
Features of 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Resting on a stable base of four, flat-free, tires to easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of six degrees or less
Select the maximum speed desired with the speed adjustment dial, providing greater safety and control
Disassembling into four pieces, the mobility scooter easily fits in most vehicles for on the go use
Included charger allows you to charge the standard 12V/12AH batteries on the scooter or easily remove the battery pack for off-board charging
Easy to board and exit, the swivel seat & contoured backrest are height adjustable & covered with a supple black vinyl for comfort & easy cleaning
Each scooter includes a removable front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight and a horn for added safety
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12.4 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Front Tires: 8″
- Rear Tires: 8″
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.57”
- Turning Radius: 4.3’
- Overall Length: 40″
- Overall Width of Base: 19.68″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5″-21.5″
- Seat Dimensions: 17″ x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Blue, Silver
- Vive 4-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.