Vive Health 5″ Alternating Pressure Pad
- Vive Health 5″ Alternating Pressure Pad with One Year Guarantee
Redistributes weight evenly to relieve painful pressure points and prevent the formation of bedsores and ulcers
Easily adjust the firmness of the pressure mattress with the air pump dial for greater comfort
Placed on a flat surface or secured on the end of the bed, the air compression pump is ultra quiet for comfortable rest
Comprised of 16 sealed air chambers, the air mattress alternates in six-minute cycles
Easily snapping in place, the latex-free, water-resistant cover protects the air chambers from dust, sweat and incontinence
Includes everything necessary for a quick and hassle-free set up in addition to a replacement air bladder and a patching kit
- Intended for use by those confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- Prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest
- Length: 77 inches
- Width: 34 inches
- Height: 5 inches
- Electrical Power Supply : 110-120 volts
- Position the mattress topper on the bed and snap the water resistant cover in place.
- Secure the mattress to the bed by tucking the ends of the mattress cover under the existing mattress or boxspring.
- Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the included flexible air hose.
- Secure the compressor on a flat surface or use the included nonmarking hooks to hang the compression on the headboard or footboard, then plug into a grounded outlet.
- Turn on the air compression pump and turn the dial to achieve the desired firmness. Make sure the mattress is fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it.
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent or disinfectant solution.
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents.
- 5” Alternating pressure mattress
- Protective mattress cover
- Air pump
- Connecting air hose
- One replacement air bladder
- Patch kit
- One Year Guarantee
Product Number: LVA1082
Shipping Weight: 14.6 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.