Vive Health 5-Mode TENS Unit
- Safe, targeted pain relief
- Reduces pain, stiffness and fatigue
- Five modes of massage with adjustable intensity
- Compact, hands-free design
- Pre-gelled, self-adhering electrode pads
- One Year Guarantee
Provides targeted pain relief, eases tired muscles, reduces fatigue and also improves blood circulation
Easily adjust the intensity of each session for customized relief
Personalized relief for the shoulder, hip, back, elbow, knee or calf
Easily slip into a purse or briefcase, the compact unit features an integrated belt clip for hands-free use
Pre-gelled pads are self-adhering and flexible to contour to the body for optimal relief
Includes the Vive digital pulse massager, two lead wires, four electrode pads, and two ‘AAA’ batteries
|Height:||2” SPEC 2|
- For targeted pain relief, reducing stiffness and fatigue
- Two AAA batteries
How To Set Up:
- Open the battery compartment and install the included AAA batteries as shown.
- Insert included lead wires into the output slots located at the top of the base unit.
- Snap the four included electrode pads on the lead wires.
- Remove the protective film from the electrode pads, setting them aside for future use.
- Apply the electrode pads to the desired area.
- Slide the power button to the on position.
- Press the time button to select the duration of the session.
- Press the mode button to select one of the five pre-programmed modes.
- Use the plus and minus button to adjust the intensity.
- When the session is complete, slide the power button to the off position.
- Carefully remove the electrode pads, recovering them with the protective film.
- Vive digital pulse massager
- Two lead wires
- Four pre-gelled electrode pads
- Two AAA batteries
- Illustrated manual
- One Year guarantee
Product Number: RHB1043
Shipping Weight: 9.6 Ounces
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.