Vive Health 8″ Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Vive Health 8″ Alternating Pressure Mattress with One Year Guarantee on pump
Alleviates painful pressure on patients who have limited mobility or are bedridden
Continually redistributing the weight, the air chambers inflate and deflate alternatively
Adjust the amount of air pressure for personal comfort and support or select the static or seated setting as necessary
Easy to set up, the digital compressor pump is exceptionally quiet to provide a restful atmosphere
Constructed with a durable, latex-free vinyl, the waterproof alternating mattress is easy to clean
Supporting up to 350 pounds, the mattress is engineered for even support and breathable comfort
- Intended for use by those confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- Prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest
- Power cord attached directly to pump
- Electrical Power Supply : 110-120 volts
- Position the mattress on the bed and secure to the bed using the straps.
- Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible hose.
- Secure the compressor and plug into an outlet.
- Turn on the mattress and begin use. Make sure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it.
- Length: 80″
- Width: 35″
- Height: 8″
- Pump: 10.25” x 3.5” x 4.75”
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth coated with a detergent product solution or disinfectant
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents
- Vive Alternating pressure mattress
- Vive digital compressor pump
- Connecting air hose
- Replacement air chamber
- Patching Kit
- One year guarantee on pump
- 60 Day Guarantee on pad
Product Number: LVA1066
Shipping Weight: 14.3 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.