Vive Health Alternating Pressure Pad
- Vive Health Alternating Pressure Pad with One Year Guarantee
EFFECTIVELY REDUCES PAIN FROM PRESSURE
Provides relief from pressure ulcers on bedridden patients by evenly distributing and comfortably supporting body weight
RELIEVES PRESSURE POINTS
The air loss pressure pad alternates evenly to increases circulation, reduce pressure, and prevent skin breakage
SEALED AIR BUBBLES
Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and durable support
VARIABLE PRESSURE PUMP
Offers multiple levels of pressure in quiet six minute cycles for a comfortable and undisturbed night’s sleep
SAFE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
Supporting up to 300 pounds, waterproof and latex-free vinyl will stand up to extended use
FITS MOST BEDS
The extra-long overlay pad easily fits on an existing hospital bed, twin, full, queen, or king mattresses
- For patients confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- Prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest.
- 8W Power cord attached directly to pump
- Electrical Power Supply : 110-120 volts
- Latex-free vinyl
1. Position the mattress pad on the bed, securely tucking the ends of the pad underneath the existing mattress
2. Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible air hose
3. Secure the compressor to a stable location and plug into an outlet
4. Turn on the mattress and begin inflation
5. Ensure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it
- Length: 78 inches (when inflated)
- Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches (when inflated)
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth coated with a detergent product solution or disinfectant
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents
- Alternating Pressure Pump
- Alternating Pressure Pad
- Flexible Air Hose
- Patch Kit
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Guarantee on Pump
- 60 Day Guarantee on Pad
Product Number: LVA1004
Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.