- 2 Year Guarantee
Individual testing ensures clinical accuracy on each device
Large backlit LCD screen displays all measurements with the current date and time
Stores 500 complete blood pressure readings, up to 250 per user
Easily switch between two users for easy tracking
Includes monitor, wide range arm cuff, 4 (AAA) batteries and illustrated user manual
Alerts users when irregular heartbeats are detected
- For accurately obtaining and tracking blood pressure readings for up to two individuals.
- Battery powered mode: requires four AAA batteries (included)
- AC adaptor powered mode: 6V 1A AC adaptor (not included)
- Length: 4.3″
- Width: 4.3″
- Height: 1.6″
- Arm cuff fit most arms ranging from 8.75” to 16.5” in circumference
- Systolic blood pressure
- Diastolic blood pressure
- Pulse rate (in beats per minute)
- Blue backlit, digital LCD display
- Large 2.4″ x 1.6″
- Low battery indicator
- Unit records up to 250 measurements per user for a total memory of 500 measurements
- To access previous measurements, press the “MEM” button when the monitor is off to show the average of the last three records for the selected user
- To view individual measurements from recent to oldest, press the “MEM” button again; to view individual measurements from oldest to most recent, press the “SET” button
- Choice of black or silver
- Vive Precision blood pressure monitor
- Wide range arm cuff (Fits arms 8.75”-16.5” or 22-42cm)
- Four (4) AAA batteries
- Illustrated instruction manual
- 2 Year Guarantee
UPC: 028841241789 (Black); 683405233879 (Silver)
Product Number: DMD1001 (Black); DMD1001SLV (Silver)
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.