Vive Health Cold Massage Roller Ball
- Easily target sore muscles
- Provides soothing coolness or warmth
- Durable stainless steel roller ball
- Non-slip silicone base for an easy grip
- Set of two massage ball rollers
- 60 Day Guarantee
Relieving sore, aching muscles, the massage ball roller provides deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy
Great for pre and post workouts, targeted self-massage reduces pain, inflammation and swelling
Freeze or gently warm the massage ball roller for soothing relief on the shoulders, neck, arms, legs and feet
Filled with a water-based solution, each roller ball is made with durable stainless steel
Designed for an easy, secure grip, the massage ball roller holders also features a nonslip, silicone band
Each set includes two latex-free Arctic Flex massage ball rollers
- For providing soothing deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy
- For gently massaging muscles pre and post workout
- Roller ball: 2.5”
- Stainless steel
- Latex-free composite
- Inner Liquid: Glycerin and water-based formula
How to Cool the Massage Ball Roller:
- Place the entire massage ball roller in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
How to Heat the Massage Ball Roller:
- Heat water to a maximum temperature of 80 degree Celsius (176 degree Fahrenheit)
- Submerge the entire massage ball roller in warm water for 3-5 minutes
- Using tongs, carefully remove the massage roller and gently dry with a lint-free cloth before use
- Do not use boiling water to heat the massage ball roller
- Do not microwave the massage ball roller
- Rinse the massage ball rollers under cool water with mild soap if desired
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Store in a dry location
- Arctic Flex Cold Massage Ball Rollers- Set of two
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1073BLU
Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.