Vive Health Compact Power Wheelchair
- Compact electric wheelchair
- Folds in seconds for easy travel and storage
- Easy to operate with joystick speed controller
- Wide, comfortable seat with adjustable footrests
- Includes battery and charging cable
- Limited Three-Year Guarantee
The Vive Mobility compact power wheelchair safely and smoothly navigates over grass, gravel, pavement, carpeting and other hard surfaces
Folding in seconds, the compact motorized wheelchair is perfect for air travel, cruise ship travel and everyday outings
Easy to operate, the Vive Health Compact Power Wheelchair utilizes a 360-degree joystick controller that includes speed controls, a safety horn and a convenient USB charging port
Powered by a rechargeable battery, the compact power wheelchair has a maximum speed of 4 mph and a driving range up to 12 miles per charge
Constructed with lightweight steel, the durable motorized wheelchair frame safely supports up to 220 pounds
Soft and breathable, the wheelchair seat is thickly padded and generously wide for optimal comfort and includes an adjustable safety belt
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12 miles
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Total Weight: 95 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.5″
- Rear Tires: 15.7″
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Turning Radius: 47”
- Length: 39.5″
- Width: 26”
- Height: 38”
- Dimensions when folded: 31” by 28.5” by 16.5”
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 20.5”
- Seat Dimensions: 16” by 18”
- Seat back height: 16.14”
- Seat Material: Dense foam base with a breathable cover
- Ground Clearance: 4″
- Total Weight: 95 lbs.
- Battery Requirements: 24V 10AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12miles
- Battery Charger: On-board charger, 2A
- Motor: 24-volt/250W
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Vive Mobility Power Wheelchair
- Rechargeable battery
- 3-Pin charging cable
- Three-year limited guarantee
- Three year warranty on the frame from the date of purchase
- One-year warranty on the dual motors and joystick controller from the date of purchase
- Six month limited warranty on the battery from the date of purchase
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.