Vive Health CPAP Pillow
Enjoy quality sleep again with the comfortable and supportive CPAP pillow by Vive. Premium memory foam supports the neck and head with ergonomically designed cutaways that relieve pressure on your mask, reducing leaks, noise, and shifting while you sleep. Great for side and back sleepers, the contoured pillow ensures proper spinal alignment for optimal airflow and reduced tension.
- DESIGNED TO INCREASE MASK COMFORT FOR SIDE AND BACK SLEEPERS: Ergonomically designed to increase CPAP mask comfort for improved sleep, the CPAP pillow supports side and back sleepers with premium memory foam and strategic cutouts. Great for those who experience mask leaks, shifting, pressure and noise. Also ideal for A-PAP, V-PAP and Bi-PAP users.
- SIDE CUTAWAYS TO REDUCE CPAP MASK LEAKS AND PRESSURE: Side cutouts reduce the pressure created by the mask, improving overall sleep quality. A concave center and a crescent cutout for the shoulder promotes proper alignment that optimizes the airflow and improves overall breathing while reducing muscle stiffness, tension headaches, back and neck pain.
- PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM: Premium memory foam is resilient, retaining its shape for optimal support night after night. Measuring 3.5” high, the CPAP pillow keeps the mask off of the bed surface, reducing leaks and relieving pressure for a more comfortable experience.
- HYPOALLERGENIC, WASHABLE COVER: Hypoallergenic, the CPAP pillow has a removable, zippered cover that is machine washable for convenience. One side has a traditional pillow feel while the reverse side has a breathable mesh for comfort.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.