Vive Health Infrared Thermometer
- One year guarantee
Tested for accuracy, the non contact thermometer uses advanced infrared technology to provide quick readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Non contact design eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
Ideal for quick temperature checks at home or on the go
Features an audible fever alert and a color-changing fever indicator on the bright, backlit display screen
Recalls the last 30 readings for easily tracking body temperatures
Includes the infrared thermometer and two AAA batteries
- For detecting an accurate body or object temperature via the forehead
- Forehead Celsius: 32 – 42.9
- Forehead Fahrenheit: 89.6 – 109.3
- Object Celsius: 0 – 100
- Object Fahrenheit: 32 – 212
- Digital backlit display
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Object or human mode
- Low battery indicator
- Green: less than 37.5 C or 99.5 F
- Red: greater than 37.9 C or 100.2 F
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Stores the last 30 measurements for easy temperature tracking.
- With the thermometer powered off, press and release the M2 button to enter memory mode
- The display with flash “M”
- Use the M2 button to scroll through the stored readings
- Replace the batteries when the low battery icon is displayed
- Slide the battery cover down
- Remove the existing batteries and replace with two new AAA batteries
- Slide the battery cover back on
- Store the infrared thermometer in a dry location free from dust, moisture and direct sunlight
- Using a soft cloth dampened with a disinfectant (e.g. 75% isopropyl alcohol solution) and wipe clean
- Dry immediately
- Do not immerse in water
- Vive Precision Non Contact Infrared thermometer
- Two (2) AAA batteries
- One year guarantee
Product Number: DMD1054WHT
Shipping Weight: 0.16 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.