Vive Health Overbed Table
- Lifetime Guarantee
Providing a stable surface at the bedside, at a sofa or recliner, the overbed table features a slim design that is easy to maneuver for use on the left or right side of the bed
Gently push tabletop upward to raise the surface to the desired height and lift up the trip lever and push the tabletop down to lower the surface
Slim design with four swivel castors allow the overbed to easily be positioned by any bed, couch or chair
Column wheels easily lock in place for greater stability
Corrosion-resistant frame supports up to 50 pounds
Assemble the overbed in minutes with illustrated step-by-step instructions
|Dimensions||30” x 15.5”|
|Overbed height||minimum of 28” to a maximum height of 39”|
- For convenient bedside option for meals, activities, laptops and more
- Steel frame
- Four swivel castors
- Wood grain laminate tabletop
How To Assemble:
- With the tabletop laying face down on a flat surface, attach the column assembly with the included screws, washers and spring washers
- Place the bolt plate over the base, aligning the holes with the column assembly
- Attach the base and column with the included bolts, ensuring the base and tabletop are facing the same direction
- Install the locking wheel on the base near the column by pushing them into the designated openings
- Install the non-locking wheels on the base furthest from the column
Adjusting Tabletop Height:
- To raise the tabletop: push tabletop up to the desired height
- To lower the tabletop: push the trip lever upward while pushing the tabletop down to the desired height
- Two wheels include foot brakes for easy access
- Press the tabs down on each of the two wheels to lock wheel into place, release the tabs up to unlock
- Overbed Table
- Lifetime Guarantee
Product Number: LVA1022
Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.