Vive Health Pulse Oximeter Compatible with Smart Devices
- One Year Guarantee
Individual testing ensures clinically accurate results on each device
Accurately measures pulse rate and blood oxygen levels in seconds
Easily track and share data with the Vive Precision app available for iOS and Android devices
Simple to use and perfect for athletes and aviators of any age
Vibrant OLED screen features brightness control levels for indoor/outdoor use and rotates for easy viewing at any angle
Included smart pulse oximeter, two AAA batteries, a protective storage case and a lanyard
- FDA approved device
- Intended for spot-checking oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate
- Measurement range: 35%-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Measurement range: 25 BPM – 250 BPM
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Length: 2.36”
- Width: 1.26”
- Height: 1.46”
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries
- Up to 30 hours of use per two batteries
- Low battery indication
- Includes SPO2, pulse rate, plethysmogram of SPO2, perfusion index, battery indicator, bluetooth connectivity and a bar graph of pulse strength
- Once the unit is active, use the power button to toggle between display modes (four total)
- Use the clamp to open oximeter and fully insert finger before releasing it
- Press the power on button on the front panel
- Remain still while measurements are calculated
- Collect the SPO2 and pulse rate data from the display screen
- View historical data by using the Vive Precision app available for both iOS and Android devices
- Vive Precision Pulse Oximeter
- Two AAA batteries
- Protective storage case
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: DMD1046
Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.